The answer to all your chocolate and blueberry cravings! This No-Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake takes just 30 minutes to make and best of all no need to turn the oven on. Gluten-free option is provided, too.
I have been wondering what to add as my new post for this week. I have been a bit behind this month as there were so many things going on and this week is winter break for us so I thought I may not even be able to do any new post at all. Thankfully, I have quite a few recipes on draft form that I can pull out in emergency cases although some of them are just that – recipes and no accompanying photos.
Looking beyond my 2015 drafts I noticed this post hidden near the bottom and I couldn’t believe myself I haven’t posted this cheesecake recipe though I have made this over a year ago and actually took some photos of it! I remember making this one summer for our friends and kept a slice for us (see photo below) to eat for later.
At any rate, I am so delighted to find this post as that means that I have at least one delicious offer for our dear readers this week (who knows, perhaps another one for later?). And, I sure hope you try this cake which is hubby’s ultimate favorite….or was it the one with raspberry??? He sure loves them all, after all it’s cheesecake.
Anyway, hope you do enjoy this, too! By the way, this cake also has a gluten-free crust, so for those on a gluten-free diet, you can have this cake and eat it, too!
If you like what you see and would like to receive new recipe updates, we’d love you to subscribe to our posts or join our site. Needless to say, we’d love you to like us on Facebook and Instagram, too where you can get more recipes and updates. Thanks and happy browsing!
Click the above icon to print. To remove images for easy printing, simply click on each photo.
No Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
By: Manila Spoon
The answer to all your chocolate and blueberry cravings! Just 30 minutes to make and best of all no baking involved. Gluten-free option is provided, too.
For the crust (Gluten-Free)
- 3/4 cup ground Almonds
- 3/4 cup finely shredded dried Coconut
- 1 (2.5 – 3oz) packet of Pecans or Walnuts, crushed (roughly 3/4 cup)
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons, unsalted Butter, melted
For the crust (Regular)
- 1 1/2 cups Shortbread Cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans/walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted Butter, melted
For the Cake
- 14-16 oz good quality White Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 Tablespoons, unsalted Butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Cream Cheese, room temperature (softened)
- 1/4 cup caster or super-fine white Sugar
- 6 Fl. oz / 3/4 cup – Heavy (or whipping) Cream
- 1 teaspoon, pure Vanilla Extract
For the Lemon Blueberry Topping
- 1 pint plus 1/2 cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Zest of 1 lemon plus juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Sugar or to taste
- To make the crust, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until evenly moistened. Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan using the smooth bottom of a glass. Refrigerate the crust while you are making the filling. For easier removal, line the springform pan with cut-up parchment paper before adding the crumbs.
- In a heat-proof bowl over barely simmering water, melt the chocolate and butter. Stir occasionally until smooth. Let it cool for a couple of minutes afterwards.
- While the butter and chocolate are slowly melting, prepare the other ingredients. In a separate bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the softened cream cheese, heavy cream and sugar until it has a smooth consistency, roughly 3-4 minutes. Pour in the vanilla extract. Mix just until it’s fully blended in.
- Stir the cooled chocolate mixture into the cream mixture until smooth. Pour the mixture onto the prepared tin. Refrigerate until fully set. This can be made 2 days ahead. Before serving, drizzle some lemon blueberry sauce.
- To make the lemon blueberry sauce, add all the ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the fruit begins to break down slightly and the sauce has thickened to your liking. Leave to cool before spreading on cheesecake. Enjoy!
Yield: 10-12 slices
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 30 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Tags: Cheesecake, No Bake, Blueberry, White Chocolate, Easy, Dessert, Sweets, American