No need to turn on the oven to make these delicious NO-BAKE Berry Cheesecake Parfaits. Use your favorite berry sauce as a topping (recipe included). So convenient each layer can be made ahead and then simply assemble before serving. Plus, individualized glasses make for perfect portion control!
I am totally obsessed with cheesecake! If you’re a follower of Manila Spoon you probably would have noticed that I have so many cheesecake recipes on the blog. I can’t remember the exact number but it’s close to 10, I’d say.
What can I say? I just love this creamy, cheesy dessert, especially when smothered all over with a luscious fruity or berry topping! It’s simply irresistible!
I love cheesecakes so much that I won’t feel guilty breaking my diet (whatever diet I may be on at that time) just so I can eat a slice of it! For me, it would all be worth the extra calories!!!
So when we were in England last month and I was tasked to make the dessert for Sunday, I had no second thoughts about making cheesecake again.
This time though since there were only of 5 of us that would eat dessert, I decided to make individualized no-bake cheesecake parfaits!
Because we were in England, it was a natural choice to make it with English strawberries – since for me they are the tastiest and juiciest kind.
It worked perfectly well because I already have a tried and tested recipe for strawberry sauce which I pair with cheesecake when I can. I simply made the sauce which didn’t take too long to make too and that’s entirely from scratch. Guess why? Because this tasty, sweet-tangy sauce has only 3 ingredients! Yes, you read that right – 3-ingredient strawberry sauce! Need the recipe? You can find it here.
Now you can certainly use other berries for topping. My other favorite would be the blueberry sauce topping which is also so perfect for this. Find the recipe for blueberry sauce topping in my favorite blueberry cheesecake recipe here.
Are you more of a raspberry fan? No worries, here’s the link for my easy 2-ingredient raspberry coulis which you can use as berry topping! That is so delicious, too and with just 3 ingredients – it cannot be any simpler or easier!
I love that this recipe is so doable and convenient because you can make each layer (crust, cheesecake filling, and berry topping) a day ahead. Then, when you are ready to serve you can simply take your pretty little serving glasses and then assemble the parfaits and in minutes you have one delicious dessert!
That’s exactly what I did. I prepped them all Saturday night and everything was ready the next day. Easy-peasy!
FIND YOUR BERRY TOPPING OPTIONS BELOW. Simply click on the link or title to get the recipe.
- Strawberry Sauce – https://www.manilaspoon.com/2020/05/easy-3-ingredient-strawberry-sauce-or-topping.html
- Blueberry Sauce – https://www.manilaspoon.com/2015/09/yummy-blueberry-cheesecake.html
- Raspberry Coulis – https://www.manilaspoon.com/2015/06/easy-2-ingredient-raspberry-coulis.html
Easy No Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers or digestive biscuits, crushed
- 6 tbsp salted butter. melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
For the Cheesecake
- 12 oz full fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the Topping
Get strawberry sauce here – https://www.manilaspoon.com/2020/05/easy-3-ingredient-strawberry-sauce-or-topping.html
Get blueberry sauce here – https://www.manilaspoon.com/2015/09/yummy-blueberry-cheesecake.html
- To make the base, place the crackers or biscuits in a food processor and pulse or blitz until crumb-like. Measure about 1½ cups. If you don’t have a food processor, place the biscuits in a large ziplock bag and then crush with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and sugar until everything is moistened. Distribute evenly among the four serving glasses gently pressing it to set. Refrigerate white you make the cheesecake.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light, fluffy and smooth. Pour in the condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract and beat just until combined.
- Take the chilled glasses and spoon in the cheesecake. Top with the berry topping of your choice. Serve immediately or chill for another hour or 2 before serving.
Last updated on July 15th, 2023 at 03:45 pm