So deliciously good and highly addictive!! Chex cereal, chopped pretzels and pistachios smothered in white chocolate and subtly spiced with Nutmeg or Cinnamon – this White Chocolate Chex Party Mix is the ultimate party snack! NO BAKE!
Happy New Year!!! In just a few more hours we will officially welcome 2017!! I don’t know about you, but I can honestly say, I can’t wait for the new year to come. 2016 has been a really tough year for myself, personally, and for my entire family. We’ve had many challenges, some illnesses and yes, even the passing of a loved one. The great thing is, through all the trials and difficulties, we have felt God’s love and mercy. So, we look forward to 2017 with much hope, knowing that no matter what, the Lord is with us!
Since I am not fully well yet, I still get tired and weak, our New Year’s dinner comes straight from a restaurant! However, I didn’t want to not contribute at all so I decided to make a quick and easy snack that even someone in my condition can make without much fuss or without wearing me out. Yes, it’s that easy! I made some Chex Party Mix that we can nibble on as we watch the welcoming of the New Year on television.
Naturally, I chose White Chocolate as the yummy glue to bind these delicious nibbles together. And for an even more yummy twist, I mixed in just a little bit of nutmeg (you can use cinnamon, too!) to spice it all up! Believe me, that little amount of spice totally brought this snack to a higher level. Besides, how can you argue when it takes minutes to make and certainly — no bake, too!!! This is great as party food and, naturally, for snacking, too!
If you like what you see and would like to receive new recipe updates, we’d love you to subscribe to our posts or join our site. Needless to say, we’d love you to like us on Facebook and Instagram, too where you can get more recipes and updates. Thanks and happy browsing!
Click the above printer icon to print. To remove images for easy printing, simply click on each photo.
White Chocolate Chex Party Mix
By: Manila Spoon
So deliciously good and highly addictive!! So deliciously good and highly addictive!! Chex cereal, chopped pretzels and pistachios smothered in white chocolate and subtly spiced with Nutmeg or Cinnamon – this White Chocolate Chex Party Mix is the ultimate party snack! NO BAKE!
- 2 cups plain Chex Cereal
- 2 cups snapped (broken) salted Pretzels
- 1 cup shelled and roasted Pistachio Nuts (or your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon ground Nutmeg or ground Cinnamon (optional)
- 14 oz White Chocolate, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cereal, pretzel, nuts and nutmeg.
- Melt the white chocolate either in the microwave or in a saucepan on top of a pot of simmering water.
- Pour the melted chocolate all over the cereal mixture ensuring that everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a parchment-lined shallow baking pan (or use Silpat if you have one!). Chill in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes or until solid. Break into bite size pieces (or to your fancy) using a knife or your plain hands. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container, assuming it would last long! 🙂
Yield: 50-60 Bite Size Nibbles
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: Chex, Cereals, Party, Mix, Food, Recipes, Snack, White Chocolate