Flavors of pumpkin pie and cheesecake rolled into one delicious no-bake fall and holiday dessert dip that’s easy to whip up! Great for your Thanksgiving or Christmas Party!
Hello everyone! Are you all set for pumpkin season? I am so into fall already – since August! Haha.
I had some leftover canned pumpkin puree from last year so I’ve been baking with it since last month. In fact, this yummy and easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip was made with one of those pumpkin purees. Hurrah! Nothing is wasted!!!
Anyway, I have decided to make a delicious pumpkin dip because I love, love spiced cookies!!!
While sometimes I like eating these cookies plain and or munch them with my favorite English breakfast tea, my kids love eating their cookies and other snacks with some dip.
So, I thought why not make a yummy fall-ish inspired dip that my whole family will enjoy with their favorite spiced cookies.
Being inspired to have both the flavors of pumpkin pie combined with cream cheese for that extra cheesecake taste, I set off to make this delicious Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip!
The flavors came out so incredibly good for something so quick and easy to make and no-bake at dip!
Because of the ease in its preparation, this yummy dip is such a great addition to any fall or harvest party! In fact, it can even be made ahead of time – if time is of the essence and eliminating any rush during party day itself.
You can pair these with any brand of your favorite spiced cookies or ginger cookies. I love the spiced cookies from either Trade Joes or Aldi’s so I simply buy them. They taste so good dipped in this creamy, fluffy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip!
INGREDIENTS TO USE FOR MAKING this Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
cream cheese, at room temperature
pumpkin pie spice
- confectioners’ or powdered sugar
canned pumpkin puree
ground cinnamon (optional)
It’s just a matter of mixing all the components for the pumpkin pie and cheesecake dip (cream cheese, spices, sugar, canned pumpkin, vanilla extract and salt). This can be made a day ahead. Simply refrigerate until needed.
OPTIONAL FRESHLY WHIPPED TOPPING
If you want to up the yum, make the delicious from-scratch whipped topping. So easy to make and only requires a few ingredients – heavy cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon (optional) and a little powdered sugar to stabilize the cream. That’s all!
I also love to make the extra topping so you have a two-toned look to the dip!
So, party or not, make this easy and super yummy and no-bake Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip this fall!
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
- 1 (8) oz package cream cheese, softened (room temperature)
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ cups powdered (confectioners') sugar
- 1 (15) oz canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches salt
For the whipped cream topping (optional)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- 1-2 tbsp powdered (confectioners') sugar
- spiced cookies (like ginger cookies or speculoos cookies), graham crackers or sliced apples
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on high speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes or until smooth and no more lumps appear (this is why cream cheese should be in room temperature – to avoid lumps).
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and the confectioners' sugar and beat until combined. Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla and salt and continue to beat until just until everything is well blended. Transfer to a serving bowl then refrigerate. This can be made a day ahead.
- The dip is great as is but if you want some contrast in colors and extra yum – add the whipped topping. Before serving, whip the cream until fluffy. Add the vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and confectioners' sugar and whip just until combined. Spoon the freshly whipped cream on top of the pumpkin dip. Sprinkle with a little ground cinnamon, if desired.
- Serve with your cookies of choice or some sliced apples, too.
Last updated on November 11th, 2022 at 11:52 am