*These products were given to us free to sample as members of the Chobani Parents Club. All opinions are my own. #Chobani #ChobaniKids
Oh, glorious autumn….the cool crisp weather, the falling leaves, and the delicious flavors of the season! I am not a fan of winter at all but fall…..I love, love fall.
Alas, that is not possible – so why not just enjoy the short fall season with some delicious treats? That’s what I intend to do beginning with our first fall recipe this season.
When I received these Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt, I was really excited! I immediately opened one tub and had it for my snack. I really loved it! It had the subtle hint of all my favorite fall flavors and spices!
This inspired me to make a fall drink based on the classic Indian beverage – Lassi. I love Mango Lassi and we never fail to order it when we go to any Indian restaurant.
A Lassi is a yogurt-based drink blended with fruit, water or dairy, and spices.
Since I already have the pumpkin-flavored yogurt from Chobani I thought it would be perfect to make a fall-inspired Lassi.
To retain some Indian flavor in the drink I added some ground cardamom. If you cannot find cardamom or are unfamiliar with it, feel free to substitute it with your other favorite fall spices like ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Please enjoy!
If you like what you see and would like to receive new recipe updates, we’d love you to subscribe to our posts or join our site. Needless to say, we’d love you to like us on Facebook and Instagram, too where you can get more recipes and updates. Thanks and happy browsing!
Click the above icon to print. To remove images for easy printing, simply click on each photo.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Lassi
By: Manila Spoon
October 2, 2015
This delicious pumpkin and yogurt drink is flavored with your favorite fall spices. Turn it into a sweet treat by adding some whipped cream on top! Yummy Pumpkin Cinnamon Lassi!
- 3/4 cup cooked Pumpkin Puree
- 2 (5 oz) Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4-1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon or to taste
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract or to taste
- 2-3 Tablespoons Honey or Maple syrup
- Sweetened whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
*You may substitute the above spices with ground ginger, cloves or nutmeg especially if you cannot get or do not like cardamom. Feel free to experiment.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix for about 1 minute or until everything is well-blended and smooth.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve immediately. Top with sweetened whipped cream if desired. Garnish with a cinnamon stick (optional).
Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Last updated on September 24th, 2022 at 09:51 pm