Just 5 minutes and only 3 ingredients to make this easy and deliciously creamy microwave corn dip!! Perfect for game day, any gatherings, and all your holiday parties!
Now that the holiday season is upon us days are suddenly in frenzy! Well, at least for me anyway.
I love the Christmas season and I do believe that it’s the most wonderful time of the year. Now, I feel like breaking out in a song!
Seriously, with all the many things to do before Christmas day arrives you just want things to be done quickly and simply. Nothing complicated!
That’s what this dip is all about! Easy to put together and so quickly done and most of all, very tasty indeed!
The combination of cream cheese, sweet and spicy corn salsa, and some freshly chopped cilantro makes this dip a winner. It’s at once savory and sweet with a little spicy kick!
Plus, since it’s done in the microwave there’s not much to clean up after!! No extra pots or plates to wash later!
So for your next party or gathering, don’t fuss and make this easy and yummy dip that everyone will love! Enjoy!
Microwave Creamy Corn Dip
- 1 (14 oz) bottle Corn salsa, sweet and spicy and tomato less
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Place corn salsa and cubed cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl and cook on high for 3 minutes. Give it a quick stir. Microwave for another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the freshly chopped cilantro. Garnish with extra cilantro on top. Serve immediately with corn chips or your favorite crisps.
Last updated on February 2nd, 2024 at 02:25 pm