Hello Dolly Cookie Bars
These cookie bars are truly so delicious and super easy to make!! With layers of graham crackers, coconut, nuts, butterscotch and choco chips - your tastebuds are in for a yummy treat!
Cook time: 00:30 Minutes
Total time: 00:40 Minutes
Yield: 24 Cookie Bars
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked Coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels semisweet Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Butterscotch chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk sweetened condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt the stick of butter in a 9 x13 pan in the oven. Remove once the butter is melted ensuring that the entire bottom of the pan and an inch up the sides are coated.
- Press the graham crackers to form a crust. Make sure the crust is spread flatly and evenly. Sprinkle the coconut flakes all over and then layer with the chopped nuts and the chocolate and butterscotch chips. Pour sweetened condensed milk all over.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting into bars. Makes about 24 bars. Enjoy!