This is so easy to make and it’s no-bake. It’s got everything you want in a dessert – chocolate, caramel, cream and some toffee bits for good measure!
It’s summer time and we have been experiencing such lovely weather here in England where we are on holiday and visiting some family. That explains why I have been a bit late in posting some recipes for the month of June my dear readers. We have been traveling and I am just over the jet lag, I think and I hope so. In the next few days I hope to catch up and I finally I got a new one for you!!
Before we move on to our dessert, the photo above shows how gloriously beautiful it has been. That’s taken from my MIL’s balcony. When the sun shines this is what greets us every day!
For summer desserts, I have been looking for and trying recipes that require no cooking or baking and quick to prepare so that in mere minutes you and your family can enjoy something delightfully good without the fuss. This recipe so-called “Chocolate Indulgence” is certainly that!! It is indulgent because it goes beyond chocolate and loads it with caramel, cream, nuts, and toffee!! Certainly a little cherry on top won’t hurt and adds color and brightness to the dish! And certainly for convenience, you can simply buy pre-baked brownies unless you want a homemade one which is perfectly fine too as the latter would certainly add that personal touch and the rest would simply be trimmings!
You can serve this dessert in small individual glasses or bowls or even ramekins. It’s great that way as it’s personalized, too. So simply assemble everything and enjoy it! NO Baking at all! 🙂
If you like what you see and would like to receive new recipe updates, we’d love you to subscribe to our posts or join our site. Needless to say, we’d love you to like us on Facebook and Instagram, too where you can get more recipes and updates. Thanks and happy browsing!
Click the above icon to print. To remove images for easy printing, simply click on each photo.
By: Manila Spoon
June 13, 2017
This is so easy to make and it’s no bake. It’s got everything you want in a dessert – chocolate, caramel, cream and some toffee for good measure!
- 1 package of Brownies (homemade or storebought)
- 1 jar Caramel Sauce
- 1 bag of Toffee bits or chips
- 1 cup chopped Pecans or Walnuts
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen Whipped Topping, defrosted
- 1 bottle Maraschino Cherries, for garnish
- Cut the brownies into 2″ squares or just big enough to fit into a small glass. Size would depend on your individual glass or bowls.
- Pour about 1-2 tablespoons of caramel sauce into the bottom of each glass. Place the cut up brownies into each glass. Drizzle again with a little more caramel sauce on top.
- Sprinkle all over with the toffee bits and nuts. Place a dollop of whipped cream on top. Add a few extra nuts and toffee bits. Place the maraschino cherries on top for garnish. Serve immediately.
Yield: 12-16 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes