This is so easy to make and it’s no bake. It’s got everything you want in a dessert – chocolate, caramel, cream and some toffee bits for good measure!
It’s summer time and we have been experiencing such lovely weather here in England where we are on holiday and visiting some family. That explains why I have been a bit late in posting some recipes for the month of June my dear readers. We have been traveling and I am just over the jet lag, I think and I hope so. In the next few days I hope to catch up and I finally I got a new one for you!!
For summer desserts, I have been looking for and trying recipes that require no cooking or baking and quick to prepare so that in mere minutes you and your family can enjoy something delightfully good without the fuss. This recipe so called “Chocolate Indulgence” is certainly that!! It is indulgent because it goes beyond chocolate and loads it with caramel, cream, nuts and toffee!! Certainly a little cherry on top won’t hurt and adds color and brightness to the dish! And certainly for convenience you can simply buy a pre-baked brownies unless you want a homemade one which is perfectly fine too as the latter would certainly add that personal touch and the rest would simply be trimmings!
By: Manila Spoon
June 13, 2017
This is so easy to make and it’s no bake. It’s got everything you want in a dessert – chocolate, caramel, cream and some toffee for good measure!
- 1 package of Brownies (homemade or storebought)
- 1 jar Caramel Sauce
- 1 bag of Toffee bits or chips
- 1 cup chopped Pecans or Walnuts
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen Whipped Topping, defrosted
- 1 bottle Maraschino Cherries, for garnish
- Cut the brownies into 2″ squares or just big enough to fit into a small glass. Size would depend on your individual glass or bowls.
- Pour about 1-2 tablespoons of caramel sauce into the bottom of each glass. Place the cut up brownies into each glass. Drizzle again with a little more caramel sauce on top.
- Sprinkle all over with the toffee bits and nuts. Place a dollop of whipped cream on top. Add a few extra nuts and toffee bits. Place the maraschino cherries on top for garnish. Serve immediately.
Yield: 12-16 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes