This Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is crazy easy to make and what a delicious recipe! Simply mix the marinade and coat the pork tenderloin, let it marinate and then cook in the instant pot for just 25 minutes. The result is a super tasty meal that the whole family will enjoy!
We just had this for dinner recently and my husband told me once he took a bite that this is such a keeper – that it should be part of our menu rotation! I totally agree!!!
I love that prep for this super tasty pork tenderloin was such a breeze. I simply combined the marinade, coated the pork with it, allowed it to marinate so the pork absorbs all that tasty sauce and then cook in the instant pot for a mere 25 minutes!
Wow! What came out was really delicious pork that tasted like it was cooked for hours but it was all done in less than an hour!
If you have an instant pot, this is definitely a must-try! And, if you don’t have one yet, I tell you – it is worth getting one because you will get a lot of use for it. I use it more than I use any other cooking appliance I have, as much as the rice cooker!!!
And that from-scratch sauce, with the fresh ginger, pineapple juice, honey and vinegar you are guaranteed to have a truly tasty dish. Definitely smother the sliced tenderloin with that tasty sauce as you eat it. So good! So perfect with rice!
Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2-2½ pounds)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
- 2 tbsp oil of choice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tsp cornstarch, diluted with a little water
- In a large bowl, mix together the soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, honey, vinegar, minced garlic cloves, and grated ginger. Add the pork and coat all over with the sauce. Marinate in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and let drain, reserving the marinade. Select saute on the Instant pot and add oil. Brown the roast in the oil on all sides until nicely browned all over. Transfer meat to a plate.
Add the chopped onion into the instant pot. Add a little oil if the pan has dried up. Saute the onion for about 2 minutes. Return the pork and pour in the reserved marinade.
- Secure lid. Select manual and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. Use a natural release (about 15 minutes) once cooking is complete.
- Remove roast and allow to rest. Select saute and cook the remaining sauce for 5 minutes or until it has slightly reduced. Add the cornstarch diluted with water and continue to cook until the desired thickness and consistency.
Serve the meat with the sauce drizzled all over.
Last updated on February 26th, 2022 at 03:01 pm