Just 10 minutes to make this super-easy and truly tasty side dish – Garlic Parmesan Broccoli! It’s so addictively yummy you’ll be making this over and over again!
I am so excited to share this recipe with you all especially since this is Thanksgiving week and must-make easy side dishes for the big Thursday feast is the trend! So, when my good friend Donna Elick of Slow Roasted Italian released her amazing cookbook and I got my copy, the first dish I looked for was a yummy side dish I could make for Thanksgiving! Since my family love, love, and loves broccoli, I had no second thoughts about trying this dish!
Let me tell you emphatically that it did not disappoint. It was so delicious that hubby ate half the batch that I made. It was so tasty – buttery, garlicky and loaded with cheesy goodness from all that sprinkled parmesan!! I bet that even non-broccoli fans would enjoy this! Best of all, it took barely 10 minutes to make. How’s that for an easy dish that everyone can enjoy!!
If you are after quick, easy and delicious recipes to try then you are in a for a treat as Donna’s latest book – THE SIMPLE KITCHEN has all that. I have followed Donna’s blog and FB page for several years now and have always loved her amazing dishes. If you wish to order your copy of her book, then click here. It would make such a lovely Christmas gift for the cook in your family!!
In the meantime, enjoy this delicious Garlic Parmesan Broccoli!
10-Minute Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Butter, unsalted
- 4 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pound Broccoli florets, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and then add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook until the garlic is golden and fragrant, about 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add the water and broccoli florets to the pan and bring the water to a boil. Cover and cook until the broccoli is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove the cover and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 1 minute. Sprinkle the broccoli with the Parmesan cheese and salt. Stir to combine.
Last updated on November 17th, 2023 at 05:15 pm